COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC – vacancies
With an enduring vision of being the most technologically advanced, innovative, and customer-friendly, financial organization, we, the most awarded bank in Sri Lanka, con-
continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the tenth consecutive year. Our unparalleled record of success over the past decade is supported by a network of 268 branches and superior standards in service, stability, and performance. We are poised to ascend to even greater heights in the near future.
1) ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) ENGINEER
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dynamic individuals for our Information Technology Department as “RPA Engineer.
Job Profile / Main Responsibilities:
* Ensure in designing/ advanced programming/ configuring in RPA technology using Automation Anywhere & 1BM BAW.
* Ensure transparency throughout the project lifecycle by proactively communicating
progress on an on-going basis.
* Ability to work frequently improving agile practice and adhere to the organization’s agility.
* Provide necessary information proactively to the key stakeholders and higher management to make effective and timely decisions.
* Skilled in identifying gaps in the existing business processes and add value to the business using RPA technologies.
* Demonstrates an aptitude for learning and applying new and or updated
programming languages, techniques, and software development disciplines.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Minimum three (03) years of previous RPA experience and/ or relevant experience.
* Ability to demonstrate advanced programming/ configuration / analytical skills to achieve business objectives using the IBM BAW tool.
* Experience in Automation Anywhere & IBM BAW will be an added advantage.
* Certifications in Robotic Process Automation Technologies and Workflow Automation Technologies is an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions.
Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under-mentioned email address within 10 days of this advertisement with the
respective post marked as the subject.
Deputy General Manager – HRM
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
Email: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Canvassing in any form will be an immediate disqualification.
2) Banking Trainee
* Age limit – below 24 years of age.
* Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 “C” passes including Mathematics, and “A” or “B” pass for English in a single sitting.
* Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 “B” passes, including English and Mathematics and 03 “C” passes in a single sitting.
And any one of the following qualifications,
* Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 03 “S” passes excluding General English or 03 “C” passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in a single sitting.
* CIMA completed up to Operational Level.
* ACCA completed up to Skill Level.
* CIM (UK) completed up to Diploma Level.
* IABF completed at the Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
* AAT- Passed Finalist.
Diploma in Information Technology (full time) from an institute approved by the University Grants Commission.
The candidates who have qualifications other than Advanced Level (Local / UK), please download the application format below and submit same by email to [email protected]
3) Internship vacancies
* Age limit – below 21 Years of age.
* Passed six (06) subjects with four (04) “C” Passes including Mathematics, an “A” or “B” pass for English and a minimum “S” pass for Sinhala / Tamil language in a single sitting at the GCE (O/L) Examination.
Passed six (06) subjects with three (03) “B” passes, including English and Mathematics, and three (03) “C” passes in a single sitting at Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination.
* Sat for G.C.E (A/L) or Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) Examination