CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ANALYST
* Responsible for designing features in the form of customer journeys, screen mockups, identify customer pain points, and pain relief.
* identify different personas based on customer segments and conduct experience testing.
* Consult, design prototypes, and set customer experience expectations before start development.
* Plan design and execute customer survey research, data analysis, and report creation.
Extract, analyze, use data to build analysis, metrics, and business cases to support decision-making.
* Identify key customer trends, issues, opportunities, and assist in formulating strategies to improve customer experience.
* Responsible to plan, execute UAT test cases, and beta testing before production launch.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Statistics, or a related field of study.
* Professional qualifications or experience related to Business Analysis and Quality
* Assurance track will be an added advantage.
* Familiar with SDLC tools such as Jira and Agile methodology.
* Demonstrated concern for customer-centricity.
* Familiar with mobile technologies, apps, and other related technologies.
* Ability to analyze and interpret data.
* Ability to use tools like firebase, google analytics, and related user behavior tracking tools.
* Ability to tell the data stories with visuals/infographics.
O114 5o7 518
Level 14, Maga One Tower, Nawala