HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC Colombo
CONTRACT TYPE: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: HUMAN RESOURCES CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
SKILLS: Bachelor’s Degree Analytical, Good written and oral communication skills in English
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Human Resource Executive Job Opening at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
The position holder is expected to be responsible for the areas of Talent Acquisition, Employee On-boarding, Benefit Management and Administrative functions that contribute to achievement of Human Resources objectives.
- Effectively manage the acquisition of human talent to drive company operations
- Monitor and successfully drive the onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Consistent data management on HRIS and ensure uniformity of data across other HR systems and databases
- Initiate and drive process improvements, policy updating, and keeping employees current on all changes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management from a recognized university or a
- Professional Qualification in HRM
- Minimum of 02 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High analytical and problem solving capability
- Knowledge in working with ERP systems will be advantageous
- Able to work flawlessly on the Microsoft Suite (MS Excel, Power Point)
If you have what we need, then email your updated CV with contact details of two non-related referees, to [email protected] to reach us within 7 days from the date of this advertisement.
Closing Date : 22/09/2020
Fax your application to 011-2423544. Set the sending fax machine to Fine Mode, and fax an original document, not a copy.
Send your application to the Human Resource Department [[email protected]].
Manager of Human Resources
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC
No. 112, Havelock Road,