Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Marketing Internship at Softlogic Holdings PLC
Intern — Marketing (Six Months)
** Accountable to the collection of tenders and RFP from respective customers and obtain the management approvals, and follow-up all of them till the task is completed.
** Coordinating with Stores, Purchasing, and Accounts Departments and follow-up until the particular task accomplished, and responsible for the tenders and quotations registrations every year.
** Responsible to send the daily/ weekly funnels to the sales tea, and to ensure the updated funnels from the respective teams.
** Preparing and documenting monthly sales minutes, filing and recording correspondence, and always protect the confidentiality of internal information.
** Responsible for the collection of tenders and RFP from customers well in advance so as to enable time for preparation and submission while maintaining a proper relationship between clients.
** Answer telephone calls and provide information to the caller, take a message or transfer calls to appropriate individuals, and follow-up all pending payments till all received on time.
** Responsible for and protect all company confidential information in terms of business ethics and disciplines, support to the other team members when required.
** It is mandatory to ensure all quotations/tenders are prepared for the sales team to submit to customers on time. Where tenders/proposals are concerned which has a submission deadline, it’s the sole responsibility of the team secretary to have the quotation/tender ready for the submission on time.
- Should have a Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Marketing from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Age should be below 26 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- The Applicant should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
- Should be a go-getter character with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Should be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and the ability to work in a flexy working environment.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport-sized photograph immediately to the email [email protected]
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. The selected candidate will be offered an attractive package with other benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No.14, De Fonseka Place,
Website – www.softlogic.lk
Closing Date : 15/09/2020